Payments FAQ
Contact Information
Kelly Lam, Financial Specialist                                   
Nicole Solano, Administrative Assistant

Q: How do I pay my HOA assessment?
A: You can pay by Checks, Cashier’s Check or your bank’s online bill pay service.
- Assessment payments must be mailed to P.O. Box 51412 Los Angeles CA, 90051-5712.  (The Administration Office does not accept HOA Payments.)
- AutoDebit (ACH): PCM offers you the opportunity to make your assessment payments automatically. This can be done by providing our office with written authorization to transfer funds from your checking or savings account on the fifth day of each month. An Auto Debit Form must be filled out and submitted to the administration office or PCM corporate office: 27051 Town Centre Dr, Ste 200 Foothill Ranch CA 92610. If you have question about this payment system, please call our office at 949-465-2214 or 800 369-7260 and speak with an accounting services representative.

-Online Assessment payments (charge cards and e-checks) are paid through a 3rd party vendor, PayLease. PayLease charges the following fees for this service.
  Online ACH Online Credit Card Phone ACH (866) 729-5327 Phone Credit Card (866) 729-5327
Convenience Fee $2.95 $2.95 $9.95 $9.95
Service Fee N/A 3.5% N/A $3.0
Total Processing Fee $2.95 $2.95 + 3.5% $9.95 9.95 + 3%
Q: Can I view my assessment payment history online?
A: Yes, 1st time registration is required. Click on the “My Account” option on the home page, choose your association and follow instructions located in the middle of the page.

Q: Where can a make my restaurant account payments?
A: In the Administration office. Please See Kelly or Nicole
Q: Can I Purchase a restaurant gift card?
A: Yes, In the Administration office, please See Kelly or Nicole