Registration is required for new residents, owners and or tenants. The registration process takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. Please come in during regular business hours, Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are closed for lunch between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.
WHAT DOCUMENTATION IS REQUIRED?
1. Final Closing/Settlement Statement or Recorded Grant Deed
2. Identification for everyone registering for the property.
3. Current vehicle registration; for each vehicle at property.
4. Buyer Agreement
1. Minimum One Year Lease Agreement:
Signed by owner and tenants. The lease start date MUST be on or before the date of registration.
Signed by owner and tenants, with the correct lease date and property address.
Signed by owner and tenant. A $25 non-refundable processing fee is required during registration. (This fee is paid by the Homeowner)
HOW DO I GET INTO THE COMMUNITY ON REGISTRATION DAY?
When entering the community, let the gate attendant know that you are here to register and show them your Final Closing/Settlement Statement, Recorded Grant Deed or Lease Agreement and your Drivers License.
The City of Banning Utility Division is responsible for Electric, Water, and Trash.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO
- You must visit the Banning Civic Center, located at 99 E Ramsey Street Banning CA 92220
- You can complete this form beforehand Utilities Service Request Form
- You must provide them with a copy of your Final Settlement Statement,or lease agreement and a valid Photo I.D.
- Deposits and services fees will be applied during the time of registration
- Please note: The city will stop taking orders for new sign ups at 3pm in their office which is open Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5pm. Phone: 951-922-3185
For Questions regarding trash service please contact Waste Management at 1(800) 423-9986.
Here is the UTILITIES link for the City of Banning website
The Association has a bulk cable agreement with Time Warner Cable, now Spectrum, for enhanced cable services for the community. The cable service are included in the homeowner assessments.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO
- You must visit the Spectrum Office, located at 300 S Highland Springs Ave #10b, Banning, CA 92220 (The Sun Lakes Village Shopping Center)
- You must provide them with a copy of your Final Settlement Statement and a Photo I.D.
FREQUENTLY ASKED CABLE QUESTIONS
Q: Can you Opt out of Spectrum/Time Warner Cable?
A: You can Opt-Out of the Spectrum/Time Warner Cable service, HOWEVER, the fee will not be removed from your monthly assessment as it part of community bulk agreement.
Q: What's included in the bulk package?
A: You can contact the Administration office for this information. 951-769-6649
Any exterior change, regardless if it is painting, landscaping,installation of concrete or brick, or changes to exterior fixtures, cannot be started without written approval from the Master Architectural Committee. To obtain an approval, please submit a completed Home Improvement Application. Please visit the Planning & Compliance Department on the website or in person at the Administration Office.
The Master Architectural Committee generally meets every second and fourth Tuesday of every month. Applications must be received by 5pm on the Tuesday prior to the meeting. Your completed Home Improvement Application may take up to sixty (60) days to process. However, the approval process normally takes between fourteen (14) and thirty (30) days.
The 60 day limit is referenced in the Architectural Standards (Article IV, Section 4.4. Page 59 if printed. Page 60 if PDF.) All else is a courtesy.